• STEM Learning/Mentoring consists of fun, hands-on activities, group projects, and multimedia connections that engage mentors and mentees in a variety of STEM topics, with a particular focus on robotics, programming/coding and design thinking.
• The talks comprise of talks from learners, industry and partners.
• Learners get an opportunity to present to an audience on their projects and are taught about effective story-telling.
• GlobalX innovation Labs also holds summer/holiday camps and works with schools to provide after school STEAM Club.
• GlobalX innovation Labs also organizes and presents webinars, podcasts and e- talks on STEM concepts, best practices, updates on certified solutions from collaborators/partners that could be of benefit to all ecosystem players.
• GlobalX Innovation Labs Initiative aims to bridge the gaps between the policy makers, the education sector and the ed-tech/STEM experts and students. This also involves contributing to the improvement of STEM Teaching and Pedagogy to promote frameworks that add value to learning outcomes.
• GlobalX Innovation Labs will provide STEM enthusiasts an opportunity to interact and network at key events in Kenya. This will be through participation or organising in STEM Fairs, Competitions and relevant workshops.
This module introduces students to hands-on skills where one starts from a a basic level to advanced level. This starts from basic building of robots to the advanced concepts of automation.
Art and design is a modules designed to drive students with art skills and talent towards professional level.This includes art activities,craft,modelling and design.
In the coding module, students learn the concepts of computer programming mainly through scratch,C/C++,Python and web scripting languages .
This modules introduces students to product development. Using open source hardware such as the Arduino ,students do project based learning and gain skills automation.